With the holiday season approaching, it's time to plan how and where you’ll spend your Christmas celebrations this year. Because of the COVID-19 scenario, your holidays will be different than usual. But it doesn’t mean you can;t be inventive and come up with fresh methods to commemorate the occasion.
If you’ve had your fill of indoor holiday games, we’ve got something a little different for you. Why not spend some time with your family in a limousine over the holidays? Rather than lounging at home sipping beverages and watching movies, take the (family) party on the road and enjoy the joyful atmosphere.
Why Celebrate Christmas in a Limo?
A limousine is an excellent way to bring a new level of fun and excitement to your Christmas festivities.
Here are some of the reasons why you should book one this holiday season:
- Exotic riding experience: Who doesn’t enjoy a ride in an airport limousine? Today’s limos are outfitted with everything you need to start your Christmas celebrations, from excellent lighting and plush leather seats to TVs, booming surround sound, and a well-stocked bar. Furthermore, they alleviate the burden of navigating traffic and parking.
- A fun way to spend quality time: Enjoy a limousine journey with your family this Christmas to make it a one-of-a-kind and memorable occasion. While you sit back, relax, and enjoy your family’s company, your expert chauffeur will take care of transportation. Start with a casual family breakfast before participating in festive activities such as a “secret Santa” exchange, singing Christmas songs, or playing Christmas bingo.
- A unique way to take a light tour: Do you want to go on a Christmas light tour with your family? You can view the best light shows without having to struggle with traffic or snowy roads if you hire a limousine. You won't have to miss out on anything because you were too preoccupied with driving.
- It’s safe: During these exceptional circumstances, limousine companies have taken extra precautions to protect the safety of their passengers. They sanitize their vehicles carefully before and after each trip, so you can be sure you’ll be celebrating Christmas in a germ-free vehicle. Alcohol-based antibacterial disinfectants are used to clean all high- touch surfaces. All seats, front and rear, armrests, inside and outside door handles, steering wheel, headrests, window buttons, radio, ceiling lights, phone chargers, and air vents are included.
At the start and end of each shift, Chauffeurs are subjected to a temperature check using no- touch thermometers. They must also wear a protective face mask that covers their nose and mouth. When driving or handling passenger luggage, they also wear surgical or latex gloves.
Tips to Rent Your Christmas Limousine
- Book early: Christmas is the busiest time of year for limo services. You must book weeks – if not months – in advance to receive your preferred limousine. So don’t delay!
- Decide on headcount: How many persons will you be riding with? It’ critical to make a decision ahead of time so that you can book the appropriate car. COVID-19 also imposes restrictions on the number of passengers who can ride in limos.
- Talk to your chauffeur in advance: It’s ideal to notify your chauffeur a day ahead of time, whether you’re going on a full-day tour or visiting various locations. This provides them ample time to prepare, research the best routes, and figure out traffic so you can enjoy your time with your family without interruption.
You’ll enjoy your limo ride even if you just want to relax because you’re with the people you care about the most — your family. A few hours in a limo are a true luxury, and everyone has the right to treat himself on Christmas. You can never go wrong if you hire the correct limousine service and work for the right firm. Book your Christmas Limousine here!