When it comes to organizing a wedding, there are a lot of considerations to be made. What color should my bridesmaid’s dresses be? What location should I choose for my wedding? Where my reception should be held? But, on your special day, do you know how you’ll get to and from all of these locations?
A wedding is more than just a single day in your life; it’s a moment when you merge two families, celebrate the beginning of a new life, and share your delight with family and friends. It might be difficult to plan a party that reflects your and your future spouse’s tastes while still including your loved ones. One of the most difficult aspects of arranging a wedding is ensuring that your out-of-town guests have a way to get around once they arrive. If they’ve traveled a long distance to attend your celebrations; offering transportation is a considerate and practical gesture. While transportation may not be at the top of your priority list, it is critical to understand what costs, specifically wedding transportation, would entail based on the size of your guest list, especially when putting together an initial budget for the day! There are many various types of livery vehicles to pick from for your wedding, but your final decision depends on a few variables.
Here are some things to think about:
- Wedding Party Size
When it comes to choosing a vehicle, the size of your wedding party will be the most important thing to consider. If your wedding party is between the sizes of 5-8 people, you’ll have a lot more options for getting your guests from the ceremony to the reception.
If you have a large wedding party of more than ten individuals, though, you may need to start thinking outside the box about how to transport everyone to the reception. Many limousine companies provide extra-long vehicles, but if your wedding party is more than 14 or 15, those may not even fit. Because no two weddings are the same, there’s no reason to limit your choices just because it’s not what other people do.
If you have a wedding party of more than 15 people, you might consider the party bus, which is one of the newest trends in wedding transportation.
- Unique wedding experience
If your wedding party is smaller, you have a fantastic opportunity to set your wedding apart from the rest. Finding a unique vehicle to transport you throughout the night can help you create a unique wedding experience. You might desire a flamboyant ride for your wedding day, but a vintage livery vehicle is a perfect match if you want to add a touch of sophistication to your big day. Many businesses provide luxury rides, including limousines. When you’re driving down the road, heading to your reception, or even taking post-wedding photos in front of them, these cars will get everyone’s attention.
- The cost
Finally, the cost of a wedding is always a decisive issue for every couple planning a wedding. Every aspect of a wedding, including the two above stated aspects, has a cost. The more money you are ready to pay, the more automobile options you will have when choosing your vehicle. If your wedding party is larger, you will need to pay more money to move from one location to another.
If you have a terrific company in mind, one that offers a choice of vehicles to give you alternatives, planning for comfortable transportation for your wedding guests will be simple. With that in mind, here are a few excellent choices to consider.
1. Stretch Lincoln Limousine: This late-model vehicle exudes beauty and elegance, and it is equipped with plenty of conveniences to keep your wedding guests happy. The stretch Lincoln has enough capacity for 10 adults to sit comfortably:
- Leather seating
- A partition
- A bar area
- A great sound system.
If you have a smaller number of out-of-town guests; especially those who will be attending your rehearsal dinner and other wedding-related activities before and after the big day, this is the vehicle for you. If your group requires additional cargo space, the Lincoln limo can accommodate up to 7 full-sized pieces of luggage.
2. Utility Van: An efficient, spacious vehicle could be the ideal solution for your wedding guests who require extra assistance moving from one location to another during your event. A utility van, with room for 12 passengers and 12 pieces of luggage, is a cost-effective and comfortable method for a group to go from one location to another, with a professional chauffeur taking care of the driving and parking.
3. SUV Limousine: Consider renting an SUV limousine, which provides more amenities and room than a traditional limousine or utility van. The SUV limo can accommodate a larger group while still allowing for some baggage, with room for 14 passengers and 10 pieces of luggage. Your wedding guests will have access to the following amenities:
- State-of-the-art sound system
- A bar area
- Tinted windows
- Luxury leather seating
4. Party Bus: With room for 20 passengers and a small amount of luggage, a party bus provides comfort, practicality, and space for your guests during your wedding. Consider hiring a party bus if you have a large group of people to travel and want to provide them with consolidated luxury transportation.
5. Mini Bus: A limo bus is an ultimate option for your guests’ enjoyment, with an amazing amount of space and facilities to keep your company pleased. The conventional minibus has seating for 33 people and 10 items of luggage. It also offers:
- State-of-the-art sound system
- bar areas
- Ample seating
If you’re transporting a large group, such as a wedding party plus out-of-town guests, you may provide them a truly exquisite experience while they share in your wedding joy.
Show your gratitude by providing transportation for them; everyone will be pleased!
We charge a reasonable fee for our services since we value your hard-earned money. Whatever the occasion, we’ll have the ideal vehicle waiting for you. Your car is undoubtedly comfier than a private vehicle. What exactly are you waiting for? Make a reservation with Jupiter limo services immediately. Visit https://www.jupiterlimoservice.com/ or call 561 655 6551 for more information.